Twin Cylinder Racing Team

Saturday 25 June 2016

2017 Racing Schedule

For 2017 I'll be racing a highly modified LC8 in the Tuareg, Libya, Hellas, and Africa Eco rallies. Ive got a passion for riding the bigger bikes and always choose to ride them when training, trail riding, or doing other events. Last year I did my 1st rally in Greece on the 950 Super Enduro and then later on in the year rode the 990 adventure into the Dunes of Morocco. This year I took the 950 to the Tuareg Rally and just loved it. I was so amazed by what these big bikes can do. I was expecting the fesh fesh sections to be a nightmare but the bike just smashed through the soft stuff and really proved to me how capable they are.


The custom build will be based on a 950 Adventure and will have custom made front tanks, use a 450 rally fairing, a custom nav tower, new suspension, triple clamps, rear oil tank, Haan wheels, foam filter system, and a bigger radiator. The main objectives are to get the weight off the front end and make the bike feel narrower, generally lighter, and more nimble.


You can follow the build and racing at: www.facebook.com/lc8racing