Twin Cylinder Racing Team

Thursday 9 April 2015

Dakar 2016 Bike Found

So after a lot of searching, some help from a good friend, and a bit of luck I managed to pick up a 2015 KTM 450 RFR. The bike completed this years Dakar and has been thoroughly checked over and is ready to race. I've only done a few miles on the bike whilst in the Netherlands but it was enough to be very impressed. It's an amazing bit of kit.


The other great news is that I got the all clear from the physio last week and I'm really excited to be able to start racing again. The last 3 months have been frustrating but I've worked hard with the physio to speed up the recovery and keep fitness levels up. This month sees the 1st wave of riders visiting us for some trail riding and I'm happy to be doing more talks and appearances with sponsors and organisations.