Twin Cylinder Racing Team

Tuesday 20 January 2015

No 2015 Tuareg For Me

Went to Fracture Clinic this morning to get my hand looked at. All was going well when I heard the news that my hand would only be in the cast for another 3 weeks. I was thinking that I could now continue training and have 2 weeks without the cast before the Tuareg. Then noticing I was in some pain they x-rayed my back just to be on the safe side. "You've fractured your vertebrae" said the Doctor. "I guess that explains the pain" I said. The outcome is that I can't ride for 12 weeks. The Tuareg is in 7! I obviously asked the physio for a 2nd opinion. I explained that if I was a Moto GP rider I would be bolted back together with titanium and back riding in a week! Wasn't impressed.


I was really looking forward to the Tuareg's return to Morocco, and riding in the twin cylinder class, but it will have to wait until next year. For now I have find some way of passing the time - knitting? I'm so bored already!